Friday 6 February 2015

What's In My Lipstick Bag?

I am very guilty of gathering an ever growing collection of lipsticks which live in a little makeup bag in my bag.  I'm sure a lot of us are guilty of this.  Every now and again I go through them and thin the collection out a little but it inevitably builds itself back up again.

At the present moment it's not too huge.


It does sometimes get to the point where I cannot close the bag.  This is an Estee Lauder bag.  It's one of the ones they bring out every October for breast cancer awareness.

So here's a rundown of what's actually in the bag.


From Left to right they are Sweetie, Viva Glam IV, Hue (see previous post), Blankety, Modesty and Viva Glam Gaga.  All are gorgeous nude colours except for Viva Glam Gaga which has a bit more colour to it.  Perfect for the coming Spring.

Also in the bag are a few other items which for some reason have found their way into it.


From the top we have Mac Bare Slimshine lipstick (discontinued and on my hitless of products to use up), NYX Jumbo Lip Pencil in 703 Pink Nude, Boots No 17 Lip Liner in Rose Blush and a sample of Mac Zoom Fast Black Lash.

What products to you lug around with you unnecessarily on a daily basis?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails