Sunday 15 February 2015

Clinique Beyond Perfecting Foundation and Concealer

I was walking past a Clinique counter a few days ago and a large sign caught my eye.  A new foundation was available!!  I immediately had to investigate further and of course asked for a sample to take home and try.  The foundation is a foundation and concealer all in one.  It's name is Beyound Perfecting Foundation and Concealer (why do the big companies give their products such long winded names these days?).  I was colour matched to Alabaster and came away with my wee sample. Happy me:-)

I began my proper trial of it yesterday and I can honestly say I have been blown away by this foundation.  I was a bit skeptical about the whole foundation and concealer in one business.  I mean, how does that even work?  But the magic is that it does.  Oh yes!!  It's fantastic.  I couldn't wait to shout it from the rooftops.

I wore it for 17 hours yesterday, from around 1600 through to 0900 the next morning.  I work shifts and was on nightshift so it's the perfect time to try out foundations for great longevity.  This one truly has it.  This morning I still looked remarkably well (if I say so myself) considering I had had a very busy nightshift.


This is me after 17 hours wear.  It's pretty impressive and has lasted well, especially around the nose and chin which is where I would have the most wear.  My only issue was that it probably would've needed touching up with powder as it did go a little glowy, however I did not touch it up as I really don't have time for touchups.  Overall I am incredibly impressed with this and will be running out to the Clinique counter this week to purchase the full size of this.  There is a Bonus Time starting soon at one of my local counters.

It retails at £25.00, comes in a glass jar (I think) and is to be applied using the giant doe foot applicator.  It's very easy to work with and easy to blend.  Oh and did I mention it's awesome longevity?

The Clinique MUA was so lovely and very helpful so all in all I am very happy with my most recent Clinique experience.

You can find out more about the product here

You can also watch my Youtube video which includes a review and a demonstration.


Thanks for stopping by xx


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails